I currently work as an algorithm engineer at Meituan since Feb. 2020. I am broadly interested in solving real-world visual understanding problems with optimization/learning-based algorithms.
I obtained my Master's Degree (CS) in State Key Laboratory of Virtual Reality Technology and Systems, SCSE, Beihang University (BUAA), in Jan. 2020. Before that, I received Bachelor's degree (CS) from SCSE, Northeastern University (NEU), in Jul. 2017.
This is my [CV].
[2021-04-30] One paper on lane detection is accepted by IJCAI 2021.
[2021-03-06] One paper on task-driven SOD is accepted as oral paper by ICME 2021.
[2020-02-17] I join Meituan as an algorithm engineer.
[2019-12-10] I pass my Master Dissertation defense.
[2019-11-19] One paper on 360$^\circ$ SOD is accepted by J-STSP 2020.
[2019-07-22] One paper on boundary-aware SOD is accepted by ICCV 2019.
I specialize in computer vision with deep/machine learning learning. In addition, I am interested in some engineering practices, especially some open source projects related to deep/machine learning. Moreover, I am also interested in basic computer algorithm, such as data structure, program optimization, etc.
- A project for source code analysis of Caffe, which is helpful to understand the pipeline of Caffe running. [Github]
- A public learning_note on computer vision is under construction, including mathematics, machine learning and deep learning. This note will solve many difficult derivation problems.[Github]
- A web application on salient object detection (SOD) of 360$^\circ$ omnidirectional images will be publicly available. In this project, everyone can upload omnidirectional images, browse images by drgging as well as prediction of SOD of these images on any platform with a browser.[Release later]
- An old blog for anything related to computer science can be found, which has 300+ posters written from 2014 to 2018. I will reorganize this blog if I have time later.[Csdn blog]
Beihang University (BUAA), Beijing, China
2017 - 2020
in Computer Science and Technology, ranked 9/303 (top 5%)
- State Key Laboratory of Virtual Reality Technology and Systems, SCSE
- Dissertation: 场景和任务引导的图像显著内容解析
- Advisor: Jia Li
Northeastern University (NEU), Shenyang, China
2013 - 2017
B.Eng. in Computer Science and Technology, ranked 10/258 (top 5%)
- Dissertation: 基于移动终端的室外场景语义分割方法与系统
- Recommended for admission to Beihang University without exams